SERA 2019 brings together researchers, practitioners, and advanced graduate students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results and research-in-progress about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications, and discuss the practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted.
There are three submission types (in IEEE Conference templates):
The conference will cover a broad set of research topics as:
- Full Paper (up to 8 pages)
- Short Paper (up to 4 pages)
- Software Agent Technology
- Middleware Design Techniques
- Reliability Modeling and Analysis
- Case Studies
- Modelling with UML
- Cost Modelling and Analysis
- Component-Based Software Engineering
- Mobile/Wireless Computing
- Computer and Software Engineering
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Technology Transfer
- Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
- Safety and Security Critical Software
- Business Process Reengineering and Science
|Paper submission due:
||Mar 15, 2019 (11:59pm EST)
|Feb 18, 2019 (11:59pm EST)
|Notification of Acceptance:
||Apr 1, 2019 (11:59pm EST)
|March 18, 2019
|Camera-ready and Registration:
||Apr 15, 2019
Best Paper Award
- Best Student and Best Paper Awards will be conferred to the author(s) of papers selected by the TPC Co-Chairs.
Authors who are interested in the above topics can submit their unpublished work to SERA 2019 conference via Easychair.
A clear indication of the motivation and comparison with prior related work should be presented. Simultaneous submission to a journal or another conference with refereed proceedings is not allowed.
Submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
Papers must be formatted using IEEE Conference templates file without altering margins or the font point.
The maximum length is 8 pages for a regular paper and is 4 pages for a short paper (including references).
Proofs omitted due to space constraints must be placed in an appendix to be read by the program committee members at their discretion.
Camera Ready Instructions
Instructions for Camera Ready submission can be found here.
SERA 2019 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Conference Publishing Services and will be submitted to be indexed by EI, INSPEC, and DBLP.
Conference officers will select outstanding papers for publication in the following journals
- International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing (IJNDC), Paris, France.
- International Journal of Software Innovation (IJSI), IGI Globe, U.S.A.
- Studies in Computational Intelligence (SCI), Springer, Germany.
Conference officers are arranging two special issues (SIs) of SCI-Indexed Journals to publish outstanding papers.
- SI: Intelligent Data Analysis and Management, Journal of Database Management (JDM)
- SI: Knowledge-Based Intelligent Systems for Smart Computing International, Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (IJCIS)